- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Coffee Bar Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
A food hall style cafe - featuring a specialty coffee bar and four unique food stations:
- Homestead: garden fresh salads, savory soups and artisanal sandwiches made from scratch with selectively sourced vegetables, grains and fresh roasted meats.
- Tacos Por Favor: festive taqueria with bold border flavors and snappy salsas. made to order tacos, burritos and bowls.
- Rhino Grill: grass-fed burgers, free range chicken and seasonal vegetables with chef-inspired, locally-sourced daily features.
- Joeun: a modern take on authentic Korean cuisine serving bonchon, fried chicken, and traditional noodle/rice dishes.
Stay and savor, ot take it to go! LC Kitchen is convenient and cashless!
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
URBAN DIRT GARDEN
Bon Appétit at LC Kitchen has partnered with Urban Dirt Company of McKinney, Texas. Urban Dirt owner, chief dirt mover, and Texas master gardener…Piper Klee-Waddle designed, built, and now maintains this culinary garden featured just outside our café. Chef Vijay, Chef Andy, and their culinary team incorporate this edible landscape into their dishes featured in LC Kitchen.
STEPPING OUT: STAYING WELL AS YOU VENTURE OUT TO EAT
As some areas of the country start to open up, eating out (safely) may be back on the table. Here are a few things to look for when eating away from home.