Why is the availability of products changing in my café?
Due to the cumulative impact of the coronavirus, most companies are confronting labor shortages and many are also battling a scarcity of raw materials. This can mean that deliveries are delayed and/or certain foods and products such as your café’s standard to-go containers and disposable cutlery are temporarily unavailable. Bon Appétit’s on-site and corporate purchasing teams are working hard to source appropriate alternative products and secure adequate supplies in advance but you should expect last-minute menu changes or shifts in how to-go meals are packaged. If you have concerns about the availability of a particular product please contact Philip Natale: Philip.Natale@cafebonappetit.com
- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Coffee Bar Mon-Fri, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
A food hall style cafe - featuring a specialty coffee bar and four unique food stations:
- Homestead: garden fresh salads, savory soups and artisanal sandwiches made from scratch with selectively sourced vegetables, grains and fresh roasted meats.
- Tacos Por Favor: festive taqueria with bold border flavors and snappy salsas. made to order tacos, burritos and bowls.
- Rhino Grill: grass-fed burgers, free range chicken and seasonal vegetables with chef-inspired, locally-sourced daily features.
- Joeun: a modern take on authentic Korean cuisine serving bonchon, fried chicken, and traditional noodle/rice dishes.
Stay and savor, ot take it to go! LC Kitchen is convenient and cashless!
URBAN DIRT GARDEN
Bon Appétit at LC Kitchen has partnered with Urban Dirt Company of McKinney, Texas. Urban Dirt owner, chief dirt mover, and Texas master gardener…Piper Klee-Waddle designed, built, and now maintains this culinary garden featured just outside our café. Chef Vijay, Chef Andy, and their culinary team incorporate this edible landscape into their dishes featured in LC Kitchen.